Friday, February 20, 2009

2009

This year 2009 I have declared is going to begin as a year of revelation. What do I mean by revelation-well I have decided that in December of 2009 I will not utter the words "wow another year flies by," no instead I will shout "wow look at what God has done!" I will allow my heart to be open to his word and my life to be devoted to his will. There are many things God has already revealed to me as I have made this declaration.
Less work-more play
Less nagging-more praise
Less-T.V.-more outdoors
Less sleep-more life & love (ooolala)
Less world-more Jesus
Less worrying-more prayer
Less money-more trust
Less carbohydrates-more veggies(ok this one is all me)
Less of me & more of him
I'm seeing a pattern here Less=More
So stay tuned I can assure you there is lots more to come....
lots of love Taralina

1 comment: