Friday, February 27, 2009

Orange is not my favorite color

Happy Friday-

Another week come and gone but not without leaving it's mark-forget "Not Monday's" welcome to "Oh Yes-Yes it did-it most definitely did"

Yes my hair did turn a lovely hue of orange as I attempted to save some moolaa and try the do-it-yourself home coloring kit! There's a reason my hairdresser drives a pimped out ride-with a rockin stereo system-lol :)

Yes we did have a great time at the Intimacy Ignited study this week-ooolala

Yes Jordyn's barking cough made a come-back-GO AWAY ALREADY!

Yes Taylor's fish "TJ" (stands for Taylor Jr.) went to be with the Lord this week-and he asked"how he would get there from the toliet bowl"

Yes the kids did go to the Zoo & have a blast

Yes Blaine did drive to Utah & back in 1.5 days for work-miles baby miles!

Yes my mom did take me early birthday shopping and spoil me crazy-gotta luv her

Yes I was very saddened by a friend's loss this week :(

Yes I do check my blog everyday-to see if there are any updates-not realizing I'm the updater-duh

lots of love and bloggers Tara

5 comments:

  1. You are too funny! Playing Beauty shop at home is never a good idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does "I told you so" hit a nerve right now.....ok if not a nerve.. I know it gets you right in the pocketbook Baby!!!!Like I tell Jordie...NEVER EVER NEVER!!!! agian...OK?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Utah trips the guys have to take are killer, I feel bad for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being such a great friend. I am so blessed to have you in my life. I love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol..OMG...that line about check your site for updates...that is hilarious because I do the same thing. I think 'uh, nothing is going on with this site and realize...I am the one that needs to make it happen...so glad I am not the only one out there like that, lol

    ReplyDelete