Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I WON 2.5 MILLION DOLLARS!!!

At least that's what the e-mail in my inbox said-ha! It read-"Congratulations you have won 2.5 million dollars from Microsoft!" funny all I have to do is go to a wacky titled web address & enter in every bit of private and personal information that I can think of & my winnings will arrive via check in the mail-Happy Belated Birthday to me!
OK so maybe it's a scam but what was not a joke was the awesome birthday weekend & celebration I had. I spent the weekend with some amazing sisters in San Juan Capistrano-I truly came home with some clear directions from God about some issues I'm currently dealing with-the speaker mentioned a really useful acronym SBIGO!
SBIGO-something bigger is going on
we don't always know why things happen the way they do but the Lord knows exactly why & if allowed his Will will be done-LET GO LET GOD!! and remember SBIGO
I ended the weekend with a amazing Birthday party hosted by my admired mom-she made the most delicious Thai cuisine imaginable-lettuce wraps-glass noodles-steak-chicken satay-Jamaican hammocks-and three various desserts-homemade cheesecake-angel food cake & fresh seasonal fruit...oh yeah and three complimentary sauces-raspberry puree-lemon Cello & dark chocolate :) My family & friends spoiled me with love-attention & thoughtful gifts-I'm truly blessed & grateful. Thanks is owed to a mother who will go without so that her children do not-to a mom who is humble & modest yet extraordinary-to a mom who takes nothing and gives all-to a mom who defines unconditional-I LOVE YOU MOM!! Thank-you mom& dad for a awesome birthday! Thank-you Blaine for spoiling me rotten-I love all my gifts-thanks #1 Hubby!! Thanks EVERYBODY!!

1 comment:

  1. Tara I agree with you. You and Michelle have the worlds greatest, sweetest, kind, affectionate, extraordinary mom. I am so envious. I hope one day that my kids will have such beautiful things to say about me. I am so glad you had a great birthday. Good things happen to good people. Thank you for letting me and my family share in your life. We are blessed to have you in our lives.

    ReplyDelete