Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Laundry Loser

If you must know something about me you must know that I HATE doing laundry! Indeed I would pay a large amount of money (in my dreams) for a laundry-keeper (similar to housekeeper but strictly for laundry.) This such keeper would be responsible for removal of stains-keeping the whites white, and the brights bright, for washing, drying, folding, hanging, organizing, and placing all laundered items in their appropriate place. I have a button on my dryer labeled "Wrinkle Release" and I'm not exaggerating when I say that I utilize this button repetitively on the same load. Let me explain-once a load had been dried and is ready to be folded-I instead utilize the "Wrinkle Release" button (in hopes that the laundry will remove & fold itself) to avoid the inevitable. My gas bill suffers, my spouse and children suffer, and I too suffer from this habit! I am a Laundry Loser!
Replay of my conversation with BPC this am.
Mr.-Honey do you know where all my underwear are?
Mrs.-Yes they are in the laundry basket!
Mr.-the clean clothes basket or the dirty clothes basket?
Mrs.-ummmm...
Mr.- I'm wearing chonies that I haven't worn in 5 years!
Mrs.-Be thankful your 5 year old chonies still fit!
Mr.-I guess I'm sporting Long Johns today!
Mrs. I have some undies you can borrow!
Well I must end this post as I just heard the dryer beep-"Wrinkle Release" here I come!

3 comments:

  1. You are too funny!! I must admit.....I too.....am a Laundry Loser. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some one wake me up cuz I'm dreaming......you finally feel the need to come CLEAN? what about the other TRILLION times I have tried to get you to see the light and turn from this LIFE addiction you have battled since you were
    old enough to lift your bed skirt and hide your dirty laundry.....Does this mean I have to babysit for Laundry Loser anonymous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate laundry too! I would rather scrub 10 toilets then fold laundry! I don't mind sorting and washing I just really hate hate hate hate folding and putting away! It's like torture!

    ReplyDelete